Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April TBR

So I am going to attempt to start doing a TBR each month and try to stick to it as best as I can. I think it will help me a lot since I am so indecisive when it comes time to move onto a new book. A lot of the time I stare at my book shelf because I am overwhelmed with the amount of books I need/want to read, and then I just don't end up picking anything! *sigh* So hopefully this helps!

 Of course I would like to read The Well of Ascension and The Hero of Ages by Brandon Sanderson, which are the last two books in the Mistborn trilogy. Reading these both this month will also get me caught up with the year of cosmere read along! But alas...I am not sure I want to jump into these right away or if I would prefer to split these up and read other books in between. I found them to be a tad overwhelming, in a good way I promise, so not sure if I am ready to jump back into the world right away. We will see, but they will definitely get read this month!

I am also going to read Pride & Prejudice this month. My favorite movie of all time is the 2005 Pride & Prejudice, so I have been wanting to read this for many years. I tried awhile back but it was a little hard for me to get through. That was at the beginning of my reading days so I would definitely like to give it another try.
I would also like to get to Confess by Colleen Hoover. I have been hearing so many good things about her and have yet to read one of her books. This is her most recent release, and the synopsis and cover intrigued me so I decided to pick it up.







Those are the main books I want to read this month, I don't want to pile on to many since those Brandon Sanderson books are a bit long. All in all, I am super excited for my reading this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment