Series: A Court of Thorns and Roses
Publication: May 3, 2016 by Bloomsbury
Rating: 5 / 5
Goodreads Summary
Review:
This installment in this series really blew me away. Everything that happened in this book was so enjoyable and I am already anticipating the next one. One of my favorite things about Sarah's series is how they progress throughout each book. Every single book that she writes is better then the last one, which is a quality I admire about her as a writer and something I am always looking forward to when reading her books.
The amount of character development that happens in this books is amazing, and some of the characters went in a direction I was not expecting at all! Not only are we continuing to interact with characters we meet in the previous book, but now that Feyre must go to the Night Court every month we are meeting a whole new cast as well. As much as I loved the people we meet in the first book I have to say that I enjoyed the members from the Night Court so much more. I felt that they were much more complex and the back stories they have make them so much stronger.
A lot of world building also took place in this book. In the first installment we were introduced to the world and the basics of that world. What was going on in Prythian made it limited to what we saw though. That is not the same in this book. Now the courts are free from Amarantha and are rebuilding and functioning freely. Now Feyre is venturing out of the Spring Court because of her deal with Rhysand so we are getting to see so much more of the courts, and I absolutely loved that.
All in all I loved this book so much more then A Court of Thorns and Roses and I enjoyed that one very much as well. I definitely recommend continuing on with this series because so much happens in this book and it is all so wonderful. I have some video reviews on my channel that I will link below if you would like to hear more of my thoughts.
Happy reading y'all!
Video Links Below:
Spoiler Free Review
Character Discussion
Plot Points Discussion

No comments:
Post a Comment